Corporate Golf Overview
Situated on the north side of Brisbane, Virginia Golf Club features one of Brisbane’s most challenging golf courses. It is regarded by members as “The Course Of Champions” and previous Club Champions include major winners Greg Norman and Wayne Grady.
The Club’s rich history continued in 2009 with Virginia co-hosting the Australian Amateur Championship.
Aside from the championship course, the Club also has a separate 9 hole course which is a little easier and an ideal track for beginners.
Both courses are available for corporate clients depending on their needs and time frames.
Virginia Golf Club also boasts a spacious clubhouse incorporating a lounge area, function room and restaurant with three bars servicing these areas. An outdoor terrace overlooks the 18th green and this area can also be utilised for functions. Ample parking is available in the Club’s car park.
The Club has a wealth of experience in both corporate golf and trade days. Our friendly staff will ensure that clients and their guests have an enjoyable and successful golf day.
The following facilities and services can be tailored to suit your individual needs:
- An on-course food and drinks cart.
- Full catering both before and after the round.
- Motorised carts, pull buggies and club hire.
- Assistance with the erection of on-course advertising signs and banners.
- Registration and presentation tables.
- Score cards, maps and rules.
- Sound equipment in both the lounge and function rooms.
- Assistance in preparing starting draws and compiling competition results.
- Nearest the pin, long drive and straightest drive markers.
|Our championship course is current available to host corporate golf days on Monday, Tuesday (pm only) and Friday.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phoning (07) 3267 6333 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Golf Co-Ordinator, Andrew Halliday, will be more than happy to assist.